Zona de identificação
Forma autorizada do nome
Parish of St John the Evangelist, Finsbury Park , Church of England
Área de descrição
Histórico
This district was formed from the parish of Saint Mary, Hornsey, and was originally known as Saint John, South Hornsey. The church was consecrated in 1874 and became known as Saint John the Evangelist, Brownswood Park. The name was changed to Saint John the Evangelist, Finsbury Park some time after 1955 in order to more accurately reflect the location of the church.