Identificatie
Geauthoriseerde naam
Parish of St Paul, Bunhill Row , Church of England
Beschrijving
Geschiedenis
The church of Saint Paul, Bunhill Row, Islington, was built in 1839, partly remodelled in 1868 and restored in 1883. It was described in Mitton's "Clerkenwell and Saint Luke's" as 'an ordinary little church with a spire'. The church closed in 1932 and the parish united with Saint Mary, Charterhouse. The building was demolished in 1933.