Zona de identificação
Forma autorizada do nome
Blackheath Methodist Church , The Avenue, Blackheath
Área de descrição
Histórico
The Blackheath Methodist Church was built as the Blackheath Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in 1864 on The Avenue. The Avenue street name was changed to The Grove (also known as Blackheath Grove) in 1942. The church was destroyed by a V2 rocket in 1944 and not rebuilt.