Zona de identificação
Forma autorizada do nome
Parish of Emmanuel, Northwood , Church of England
Área de descrição
Histórico
The church of Emmanuel, Church Road, Northwood, was founded in 1896 by the Vicar of Holy Trinity, Northwood. Initially it was an iron church, but a permanent building was constructed in 1904, designed by Sir Frank Elgood.
From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (1971), pp. 142-144.