Identificatie
Soort entiteit
Geauthoriseerde naam
Parish of Saint Philip, Dalston , Church of England
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Aandere naamsvormen
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
Beschrijving
Bestaansperiode
Geschiedenis
The site was given by William Rhodes, financed by The Church Building Committee. A district was assigned from part of the parish of Saint John in 1848.
The church was built in 1841 in brick with stone dressings in Early English style. It was bombed in 1940 and demolished between 1947 and 1952. From December 1940 marriages were solemnized at Holy Trinity, Dalston. The last marriage register was closed in 1953 on the union of the parish with Holy Trinity, Dalston.