Zone d'identification
Type d'entité
Forme autorisée du nom
Parish of St David, Barnsbury , Church of England
forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom
Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions
Autre(s) forme(s) du nom
Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités
Zone de description
Dates d’existence
Historique
The parish of Saint David was formed out of the parish of Saint Luke, West Holloway, in July 1869. It was united with the parish of Saint Clement, Barnsbury, in 1977 to form the parish of Saint David with Saint Clement. The church building was constructed in 1866 to 1869, designed by E.L. Blackburne. It burned down in 1935 and was rebuilt to designs by T.F. Ford by 1936.
From: 'Islington: Churches', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 8: Islington and Stoke Newington parishes (1985), pp. 88-99.