Zone d'identification
Forme autorisée du nom
Parish of St John, Battersea , Church of England
Zone de description
Historique
The parish of Saint John was formed in 1863. The church was constructed in the same year, of brick with stone dressings in a 13th century style. In 1938-1939 the parish was amalgamated with Saint Paul's, which had begun as a chapel of ease for Saint John's. It is advisable to consult the records of both parishes in conjunction with each other.