Zone d'identification
Type d'entité
Forme autorisée du nom
Parish of St John the Evangelist, Hammersmith , Church of England
forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom
Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions
Autre(s) forme(s) du nom
Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités
Zone de description
Dates d’existence
Historique
The church of Saint John the Evangelist was built in 1860, designed by architect William Butterfield in the Early English style. The parish was created from part of the parish of Saint Paul, Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith.