Identificatie
Soort entiteit
Geauthoriseerde naam
Parish of St John, Walham Green , Church of England
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Aandere naamsvormen
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
Beschrijving
Bestaansperiode
Geschiedenis
The church of Saint John, Walham Green, SW6, was constructed in 1827-1828 on North End Road. The parish was taken from that of All Saints, Fulham Park Road. A parish school was founded in 1832. The church is now part of the ecclesiastical parish of Saint John with Saint James, including the formerly independent churches of Saint Oswald, Saint Augustine and Saint James.