Parish of St Paul, Hampstead , Church of England

Zone d'identification

Type d'entité

Forme autorisée du nom

Parish of St Paul, Hampstead , Church of England

forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

    Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions

      Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

        Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités

        Zone de description

        Dates d’existence

        Historique

        The church of Saint Paul was constructed in 1859, designed by S.S. Teulon in an unusual style which attracted much criticism. The church was assigned an ecclesiastical district in 1860, taken from parts of the parishes of Saint John's, Hampstead and Saint Saviour's. The patron was the vicar of Hampstead. In 1940 the church was bombed and services were held in Saint Paul's School. In 1956 the parish was declared redundant and was united with the parish of Saint Mary the Virgin, Primrose Hill in August that year. The church of Saint Mary the Virgin became the parish church of the united parish, while Saint Paul's was demolished.

        From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 9: Hampstead, Paddington (1989), pp. 145-152.

        Lieux

        Statut légal

        Fonctions et activités

        Textes de référence

        Organisation interne/Généalogie

        Contexte général

        Zone des relations

        Zone des points d'accès

        Mots-clés - Sujets

        Mots-clés - Lieux

        Occupations

        Zone du contrôle

        Identifiant de notice d'autorité

        Identifiant du service d'archives

        Règles et/ou conventions utilisées

        Statut

        Niveau de détail

        Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

        Langue(s)

          Écriture(s)

            Sources

            Notes de maintenance