Identificatie
Soort entiteit
Geauthoriseerde naam
Parish of St Simon, Paddington , Church of England
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Aandere naamsvormen
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
Beschrijving
Bestaansperiode
Geschiedenis
Saint Simon's was constructed in 1898-99. The parish was assigned in the same year, taken from the parishes of Saint John the Evangelist, Hyde Park Corner (P87/JNE1) and Saint Jude, Lancefield Street (P87/JUD). The parishes of Saint Simon, Saint Luke, Fernhead Road, (P87/LUK1) and Saint Jude were united in 1952. Saint Luke's Church became the parish church of the united parish, redesignated as Saint Luke the Evangelist with Saint Simon and Saint Jude. Saint Simon's was closed.