Presbyterian Church of England

Zone d'identification

Type d'entité

Forme autorisée du nom

Presbyterian Church of England

forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

    Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions

      Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

        Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités

        Zone de description

        Dates d’existence

        Historique

        Crouch Hill Presbyterian Church, Holly Park, originated in an iron chapel built in the Finsbury Park area in 1873. The Holly Park site was bought with the help of Sir George Bunce. A lecture hall and vestries were built in 1876; services were held in this hall until a permanent chapel opened in 1878. A new hall seating over 500 and other rooms behind the church were begun in 1889. The church closed in 1975 and the buildings were demolished.

        From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 8: Islington and Stoke Newington parishes (1985), pp. 101-115.

        Lieux

        Statut légal

        Fonctions et activités

        Textes de référence

        Organisation interne/Généalogie

        Contexte général

        Zone des relations

        Zone des points d'accès

        Mots-clés - Sujets

        Mots-clés - Lieux

        Occupations

        Zone du contrôle

        Identifiant de notice d'autorité

        Identifiant du service d'archives

        Règles et/ou conventions utilisées

        Statut

        Niveau de détail

        Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

        Langue(s)

          Écriture(s)

            Sources

            Notes de maintenance