Saint Francis, Eltham , Church of England

Identificatie

Geauthoriseerde naam

Saint Francis, Eltham , Church of England

Beschrijving

Geschiedenis

Saint Francis, Eltham was originally a daughter church of Saint John the Baptist, Eltham and was used as a mission church until 1962. Between 1946 and 1953, it appears to have been known as Talbot Settlement Number 2 and was located in a temporary structure in Hengist Road.

In 1953, a permanent church, designed by Ralph Covell, opened at the corner of Sibthorpe Road and Hengist Road.

Between 1981 and 2006, the church was leased to Horn Park Community Association.

From 2006, the church was used by the parish of Saint Saviour, Eltham.