Edificio

Área de elementos

Taxonomía

Código

Nota(s) sobre el alcance

    Mostrar nota(s)

      Términos jerárquicos

      Edificio

      Término General Arquitectura

      Edificio

        Términos equivalentes

        Edificio

        • Usado para Édifice

        • Usado para Immeuble

        • Usado para Inmueble

        Términos asociados

        Edificio

        1697 Descripción archivística resultados para Edificio

        1697 resultados directamente relacionados Excluir términos relacionados
        LMA/4124 · Colección · 1938-2001

        Records of Watling Congregational Church, Mill Hill including marriage registers 1956 - 1980., sunday school cradle roll 1951 to 1956, minutes of church meetings 1939 - 1971, 1984 - 1999, church council 1945 - 1949, combined deacons and church meetings 1952 - 1957, deacon's meetings 1971 - 1984 and elders' meetings 1972 - 1995, cash books from 1926 to 2001 and various photographs.

        Sin título
        GB 0099 KCLMA Codrington · Created 1898-1947

        Typescript edited and unedited versions of memoirs of Lt Col John Alfred Codrington, [1947] entitled 'Gathering moss', 1898-1944, including account of service with British Mission Allied Armies of the Orient, Smyrna, Turkey, 1920, and as British Liaison Officer to French forces in Syria, 1926-1929. Photographs and papers, including notebook with manuscript notes on Regimental history of the Coldstream Guards, military training and preparations for deployment to France, 1917, eight watercolour paintings of churches in French towns, 1918, and photograph of Gen Sir George Wentworth Alexander Higginson at the unveiling of the Guards Memorial, St James's Park, London, 1926.

        Sin título
        BALLARDS LANE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
        LMA/4153 · Colección · 1950-1971

        Marriage registers for Ballards Lane Presbyterian Church, Finchley Central, 1950-1971.

        Sin título
        PROVIDENCE CHAPEL, UXBRIDGE
        LMA/4160 · Colección · 1924-1961

        Marriage registers for the Providence Congregational Church, Uxbridge, 1924-1961.

        Sin título
        LMA/4216 · Colección · 1901-1972

        Records of West Ealing Congregational Church including combined register listing baptisms, 1910-1969, marriages, 1910-1970 and burials, 1937-1968; minute book for Annual Church Meetings, 1942-1962; minute book for Church Meetings, 1915-1924; minute books for Deacon's Meetings, 1901-1959; roll of Church members, 1914-1972 and Finance Committee minute book, 1936-1968.

        Sin título
        WEST HAM BOROUGH COUNCIL
        LMA/4220 · Colección · 1894-1966

        Plans made by the Engineer's Department, West Ham Borough Council, 1894-1966. The collection includes building plans, site plans, proposals for projects and Ordnance Survey maps. The maps have been amended by the engineers to show proposals or extent of works. The proposals include swimming pools, recreation grounds, public baths, sewers, new roads and unemployment relief works. There is a large amount of material relating to Whipps Cross Hospital, including contract plans. A detailed index of the plans can be found in hard copy at the LMA Information Area.

        Sin título
        EAST END MISSION
        LMA/4249 · Colección · 1838-1992

        Records of East End Mission [formerly the Wesleyan Mission East] including Quarterly minutes, 1886-1980; Executive Committee minutes, 1938-1973; Finance Committee minutes 1957-1961; General Purposes Committee minutes, 1960-1971; Combined Trustees' minutes, 1942-1966; Christian Service Centre Committee minutes. 1961-1964, Centenary Committee minutes, 1984-1986; Sunday School Council minutes, 1917 - 1943; Slate Club General Committee minutes, 1903 - 1916; issues of 'The East End Magazine' 1894 - 1904; issues of 'The East End Star', monthly newsletter of the London East End Mission, 1928 - 1961; issues of 'The Star', East End Mission newspaper, 1961 - 1992; issues of 'Quest and Conquest: the Journal of the East London Mission', 1928 - 1930; 'The Tuberculous Homeless Alcoholic' by Eugene W. Morse, 1978; 'Zebra Project: A Bow Mission Project. The First Ten Years', 1985; booklet '1885-1985 East End Mission - Centenary Year', 1985; file of images used to illustrate Mission publications, 193- - 194-.

        Records of United Methodist Free Church Third London Circuit, including Quarterly minutes, 1868-1889; Trustees' meeting minutes, 1863-1873; Sunday School teachers' meeting minutes, 1872. Records of Bethnal Green Circuit, including Quarterly minutes, 1881-1893.

        Records of Saint George's, Cable Street including register of baptisms,1839-1911; Leaders' Meeting minutes and accounts, 1839-1957; Committee minutes, 1875-1879; Lay Mission Committee minutes, 1872-1885, Young Men's Bible Class minutes. Records of Stepney Central Hall, Commercial Road (formerly 'Seamen's Chapel'), including Committee minutes, 1887-1882; Leaders' Meeting minutes, 1908-1962, 'Spitalfields Project' report, 1992. Records of Lycett Chapel, Mile End Road, including register of baptisms, 1872-1947; Leaders' Meeting minutes, 1925-1962; programmes and flyers; photographs of Chapel interior. Records of Pigott Street, Limehouse, including United Methodist Free Church Chapel Trust Committee, 1878-1915; Pigott Street Mutual Improvement Society minutes, 1883-1884. Records of Gordon Hall, Globe Road, Mile End, including register of baptisms, 1838-1958; register of marriages, 1915-1953, and Leaders' Meeting minutes, 1868-1922. Records of Edinburgh Castle, Rhodeswell Road, including register of baptisms, 1934-1959; income journal, 1948-1959; expenditure journal, 1948-1949, and service of commemoration for Dr Thomas Barnardo, 1955. Records of Bethnal Green Central Hall (Approach Road), including Trust deeds and related papers; notices for opening and dedication.

        Sin título
        LMA/4264 · Colección · 1936-1999

        Records of the Needlework Guild, Congregational Church (later United Reformed Church), including minute books, 1936-1999; gift list, 1983-1999; account books, 1957-1999; expenses, 1969-1999; orders of service for annual dedication of gifts ceremonies, 1962-1998; booklet "The Story of the London Women's League of the London Congregational Union, 1909-1959" by Ann Oldfield, 1959 and typescript notes on the history of the Needlework Guild, 1913-1998, by Guild Secretary Phyllis Mitchell, 1998.

        Sin título
        LMA/4270 · Colección · 1849-1850

        Handwritten volume of transcriptions of sermons given by Reverend Henry John Gamble, delivered between 1849 and 1850.

        Also seventeenth century reprint of book of sermons (including the 39 Articles) dating to 1562. The book could have belonged to the Reverend Gamble or to the Congregational Church, Linden Grove, Camberwell.

        Sin título
        HITHER GREEN METHODIST CHURCH
        LMA/4293 · Colección · 1901-1970

        Records of Hither Green Methodist Church, 1901-1970, including minutes and other administrative papers; souvenir programmes of entertainments and events such as bazaars; correspondence addressed to Mrs H N Beecher Bryant, particularly from Doctor John Scott Lidgett, Methodist theologian and founder of the Bermondsey Settlement; and photographs of church events, clergy, members of the church and the interior and exterior of the church building.

        Sin título
        PADDINGTON CHAPEL (CONGREGATIONAL)
        LMA/4295 · Colección · 1828-1990

        Records of the Paddington Chapel (Congregational), including register of baptism, 1853-1859; Deacon's meeting minute books, 1864-1956; Church meeting minutes, [1860]-1954; minutes of other church committees, 1862-1952; papers relating to Chapel membership, 1829-1895; financial accounts, 1870-1990; builders accounts and report on alterations to Chapel and School, 1868-1879; trust deeds and other legal papers relating to properties owned by the church, 1844-1954; letters received by the Chapel, 1867-1872; papers relating to the Sunday School, 1827-1956; issues of the Chapel magazine 'Paddington Monthly', 1908-1930 and 1962-1975; copies of the "Manual for the Church and congregation worshipping in Paddington Chapel", including annual reports and accounts, 1866-1939 (with gaps); printed items including orders of service, 1897-1989 and a history of the Chapel, 1963.

        Sin título